This page displays news items in condensed form with the most recent item on top. Click on a headline to view the full details of that news item.Detailed Help (Clicking detailed help will open a new browser window)
Enhancing User Experience 24 Jun, 2016
We have been working hard to improve user experience. The Tenders ACT system was upgraded on 1 July 2016 with the following improvements:
- Search outcome list increased from 5 to 20 per search;
- 'Days since Release Date' field in search function set at 0 days. This will remove any pre-set restrictions on the search results;
- Introduction of a 'deselect' all button when downloading specification documents - users can select only those documents they wish to download;
- Providing information about the Territory's Whole of Government Panels as well as Other Arrangements - Schemes, Multi Use Lists (MULs) and Supplier Lists through individual menu items; and
- Implementing the new Contracts Register which is integrated with Tenders ACT.
Upcoming improvements include
- Separate heading to identify addenda;
- Addenda and specification documents listed according to when they were released; and
- Ability to unsubscribe to addenda notifications.