Display ATN GS001076
This page displays the details of an RFx. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
The purpose of this Advance Tender notice is to provide suppliers with advance notification of a procurement project that is in development by the Territory.
The Territory will be seeking to engage a supplier to deliver services as part of therapeutic programs at the Ngunnawal Bush Healing Farm.
The programming at the Ngunnawal Bush Healing Farm is designed to provide culturally relevant and sensitive therapeutic (non-clinical) serves to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clientele with a focus on the following areas:
- Re-connecting to country and culture;
- Creating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander dance, song and art;
- Learning and practising cultural protocols;
- Practising and understanding lore;
- Support to develop skills in resilience, social and emotional wellbeing; and
- Build employment skills and opportunities (e.g. learning horticultural skills).
The Territory does not guarantee this Advance Tender Notice will result in an open tender opportunity.
Note: At the time of Tender submission, interested parties will be required to hold a current Secure Local Jobs Code Certificate. Additional information on this can be found at www.procurement.act.gov.au/securelocaljobs
- Tenders ACT Team
- Phone: +61 (02) 62077377